BlackBerry Corporation Software Developer (C, C++, or Java) in Austin, Texas
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
* Job Description: *
If you love to code, this is the job for you!!!
BlackBerry Cylance is looking for a Software Developer with security experience to help pioneer several different development efforts to increase security within a vehicle ecosystem, especially for PKI.
- WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR*
· At least 2+ years of software development experience.
· Demonstrate a good working knowledge of SDLC and security best practices.
· Proficient programmer (i.e., C, C++, C#, Java, and Python).
ABOVE AND BEYOND
· * Experience* or exposure with programming or exposure with Golang (Go)
· Experience* or exposure* with both AWS & Azure cloud environments
· Experience, exposure or interest in PKI
· Experience* or exposure* with containerization implementations in the cloud
· Experience* or exposure* with database design experience (e.g., MongoDB, SQL, Postgres, etc.)
Job Family Group Name: Professional Services & Consulting
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
We are BlackBerry, a global mobile communications leader who revolutionized the industry with its introduction in 1999. Today, BlackBerry’s products and services, from messaging to enterprise mobility, are relied on by millions of individuals every day to securely and efficiently connect them to the content and people that matter most. At BlackBerry our instinct for innovation is relentless, so as we continue to push the boundaries of mobile experiences, we continue to drive the talent, passion and creativity of our employees.
©2016 BlackBerry. All right reserved. BlackBerry® and related trademarks, names, and logos are the property of BlackBerry Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.
It is the policy of BlackBerry to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled