BlackBerry Corporation Software Developer - Vehicle Security Team in Plano, Texas
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
* Job Description: *
THE POSITION BlackBerry Cylance is looking for a Software Developer with security experience to help pioneer several different development efforts to increase security within a vehicle ecosystem, especially for PKI. The role will be based on site in a in Plano, TX, and requires hands-on development skills and a working knowledge of security. If you love to code, this is the job for you.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
· At least 2 years of software development experience.
· Demonstrate a good working knowledge of programming and security best practices.
· Proficient programmer (i.e., C, C++, C#, Java, and Python).
· Ability to learn new technology quickly and adapt to changes.
· Strong oral and written skills.
· Must be onsite in Plano, TX Monday – Friday, relocation available
ABOVE AND BEYOND
· Experience programming with Golang (Go)
· Experience with both AWS & Azure cloud environments
· Interest in PKI
· Experience with containerization implementations in the cloud
· Database design experience (e.g., MongoDB, SQL, Postgres, etc.)
· Agile/Scrum experience
What We Need From You to Apply
- Current resume
- Cover letter/summary expressing: o Why you are interested in working at BlackBerry Cylance o The skills, strengths and expertise you will contribute to our diverse team of extraordinary talent and humble hearts
BlackBerry Cylance Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Job Family Group Name: Professional Services & Consulting
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
We are BlackBerry, a global mobile communications leader who revolutionized the industry with its introduction in 1999. Today, BlackBerry’s products and services, from messaging to enterprise mobility, are relied on by millions of individuals every day to securely and efficiently connect them to the content and people that matter most. At BlackBerry our instinct for innovation is relentless, so as we continue to push the boundaries of mobile experiences, we continue to drive the talent, passion and creativity of our employees.
©2016 BlackBerry. All right reserved. BlackBerry® and related trademarks, names, and logos are the property of BlackBerry Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.
It is the policy of BlackBerry to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled