BlackBerry Corporation Product Management Intern - BlackBerry AtHoc - Summer 2020 in San Ramon, California
Student (Fixed Term)
* Job Description: *
BlackBerry AtHoc is a division of BlackBerry that provides the industry leading mass emergency notification system to help emergency managers and first responders protect employees, citizens, and their loved ones from public safety incidents like catastrophic weather event, natural disaster, terrorist attack, and others. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the worlds experts in emergency management application, incident response, product management, and software architecture to develop best in class emergency management solutions.
Location: San Ramon, CA
• Understanding the emergency management system market and customer needs to drive valuable solutions
• Collaborate with product marketing to support creation of customer driven messaging and content
• Working with agile software teams to deliver world class software
• Developing product/owner management skills to use in future endeavors
Skills And Qualifications:
• Working towards a Computer Science, InfoSec, or other related technical degree
• Ability to define user stories in collaboration with engineering team
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and willingness to support and coordinate between different organizations
• Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written
• Knowledge of agile development methodology a plus
• Willingness to take on difficult challenges to solve previously unsolvable problems
Job Family Group Name:
Business Practices & Operations
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
We are BlackBerry, a global mobile communications leader who revolutionized the industry with its introduction in 1999. Today, BlackBerry’s products and services, from messaging to enterprise mobility, are relied on by millions of individuals every day to securely and efficiently connect them to the content and people that matter most. At BlackBerry our instinct for innovation is relentless, so as we continue to push the boundaries of mobile experiences, we continue to drive the talent, passion and creativity of our employees.
©2016 BlackBerry. All right reserved. BlackBerry® and related trademarks, names, and logos are the property of BlackBerry Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.
It is the policy of BlackBerry to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled